I have never tried this with regular flour, only gluten-free and this is my favorite thin crust dough. Sure its a little tricky but almost anything with gluten-free flour is. With enough practice it becomes much easier to work with.
1 cup Flour
1 cup Plain Yogurt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Dash of Salt
- Pre heat the oven to 400°F
- Mix together flour, baking powder and salt
- In increments add the yogurt into the flour mixture.
- Knead for 5 minutes, cover in a damp cloth or gently lay plastic wrap over the top to prevent drying out during the 30 minute resting time.
- Roll out thin and top as you would any pizza to your liking.
- Bake for 18 minutes or untill your preference.